Thursday, 20 September 2012
1. Sunset in Bath. I went down to Bath for a break for a week, it was so nice getting out of the city and relaxing for a bit. Literally could not hear anything from where we were staying, so lots of nice evenings in the jacuzzi and plenty of uninterrupted sleeps!
2. Recent OOTD. Topshop skirt and Topshop khaki shirt, American Apparel cropped tee and my prized vintage Chanel belt. I love this skirt but I want to be careful and not style it too girly, I think adding an oversized khaki shirt and wearing it with flat ankle boots gives it a masculine edge.
3. Water Marble Nails. My first attempt at marbled nails! I'm quite impressed at how they came out. Admittedly they aren't the neatest but I think for my first attempt I did pretty good! If you want to see how to do them just type it into YouTube and there are plenty of tutorials.
4. My Wonderful Dog. Not really much to explain here! Sid is almost 7 years old, he's a Lhasa Apso and he is the absolute light of my life.
5. One of my 4 Tattoos I have this tattoo down the right side of my ribcage. Its one of my favourites... although I love them all.