Wednesday 12 September 2012

Daily Make Up

1. Estee Lauder Double Wear in Wheat: Hands down the best foundation I have ever used. I have quite oily skin and I find this gives me a full coverage that lasts all day. I have tried many, many foundations and I think its safe to say I have found my soulmate now

2. Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Medium: I recently purchased this and am so far very happy with it. It has a three step process, 2 shades of concealer and a setting powder. I like having different shade options with concealers as my skin colour can vary week to week depending on if I have fake tan on.

3.Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in 51: This must be my 3rd of 4th tube of this product. I love it. I like to use liquid concealer for under my eyes as it works better for me. I have quite dark circles due to lots of hours at work and this is really reflecting and radiant. It is also oil free which is perfect.

4.Bourjois Delice de Solait Bronzing Powder: As an ex Hoola addict it took me a while to find a bronzer that matched up to it without the hefty price tag. This Bourjois one does an excellent job! I'm not too keen on bronzers with shimmer in them and even though to look at you can see little gold specks in the pan, once it is on your skin it looks matte and gives a really nice glow. The chocolate scent is delightful too.

5.GOSH Brow Kit in 001: I am a little obsessed with eyebrows at the moment. I cannot leave the house without filling mine in! I purchased this about 2 months ago. It has 3 different shades from blonde to dark brown, I like this as I quite like to mix them so that my brows are not all one block colour. Its also has a setting gel in there too which just gives a nice finish once you are done.

6.L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Black: As a self confessed Mascara addict I am always on the lookout for a new mascara that will give me fat, long lashes. I used to buy a different one every month to try out but I have suddenly got stuck on this one. It gives me full, long lashes that do not clump, it doesn't smudge and my lashes do not drop throughout the day.

7.Topshop Magic Liner in Black: I only wear liquid eyeliner on days when I am not running around too much, I find that after too long without looking in the mirror I have black lines above my eyelids from my eyeliner. However, this is one of the better ones I have tried. The nib is really precise and the colour is really pigmented, you only need one sweep across your lid and you are good to go!

8.Bourjois Blush in Rose Coup 16: This is another staple in my make up bag. Its a really similar shade to Benefits Coralista but I have found that it seems to stay put on my skin for longer. Bourjois have such a wide range of blushers that I think just about anybody could find the perfect shade.

9.Soap & Glory A Great Kisser in Juicy Peach: This product is without a doubt the best smelling lip balm I have smelt in my life. I was a bit reluctant to spend £5.00 on a lip balm as my usual Vaseline/Carmex tins have always done the job well. However, after I smelt this in Boots I could not stop thinking about it so I knew I had to go back and get it. The texture is quite thick and its almost half way between a lip gloss and a balm, so it works perfect for daytime and nighttime.

2 comments:

  1. I've just ran out of my brow pencil from MAC but I might actually try a set if they're good too!

    http://lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely give them a go! I prefer them to pencils as they are a bit softer. Let me know how you get on if you do ;) x

      Delete